Outlive Outdead is a cinematic zombie roleplaying game with both cooperative and “Player vs. Player” elements. Zombies have risen and humanity struggles to survive in a horrific, deadly world. The game includes many unique aspects including:
- Play a human, and when he dies, play zombies!
- Character attributes based on what’s necessary in a zombie apocalypse, such as Flee and Scrounge.
- Fast and easy rules for fluid, cinematic gameplay.
- Roll high for success, but if you roll too high, your human snaps from the stress.
- Create a human character with unique motivations and abilities.
- Create a zombie character type to hunt down the other players’ human characters.
- Get infected and try to hide it from other players.
- Unique karma mechanic allows players to activate powers and flaws-for a karmic price.
- Setting creation system provides unique settings for one-shots and campaigns.
- Optional scoring system to turn up the competition!
Check out the great reviews!
- DriveThruRPG Reviews: 5 out of 5! “This is quite a treat: stylishly presented and every bit as cinematic as the blurb promises it to be.”
- Age of Ravens: “The conceit of using a game as a teaching instrument works.”
- G*M*S Magazine: “Three very well deserved stars and a hearty recommendation for a terrifically promising game that should end up in many, many shelves.”
- A gamer posted a review on the Fair Game store forum. “My sister couldn’t stop talking about how fun the game was and how I should buy a copy.”
Outlive Outdead is available from DriveThruRPG for only $12.99 or as a bundle with the Outlive Outdead Companion for $19.98!